To find a reputable company:
- Check with the Better Business Bureau and local associations like the Sacramento Area Alarm Association
- Ask your family, friends or business associates for referrals.
- Contact at least three alarm companies for a quote.
Ask for the following credentials:
- Proof of membership of the national, state and local associations.
- Proof of appropriate licenses for work to be performed such as licensed electrical contractor.
- Proof that their employees are registered as “alarm agents” with the state and have passed FBI checks.
- Proof that employees have worker’s compensation and general liability insurance.
When a company representative visits, ask for:
- An identification
- A security inspection
- Recommendations with a written proposal
- A list of referrals
Why choose CPP Alarm And Video?
- When you call CPP you will speak to a live person 24/7.
- Our installers are bonded, insured employees, not subcontractors.
- All CPP employees pass FBI background check and have current BSIS certificates B.S.I.S. #ACO 2210.
- CPP is a C-10 licensed electrical contractor #467564.
- Local Central Monitoring Station.
- We do not sell our accounts to investors – your account stays with us.
- We use only UL Listed and California Fire Marshall (CFM) approved equipment.
- We specialize in the latest security camera systems for home and commercial, including wireless.