CPP Alarm and Video now provides the easiest, most convenient, and affordable way to securely track your vehicles and their drivers.
A GPS systems has many benefits for the business and personal user. GPS is an ideal solution for fleet vehicle operators in order to monitor how and where a vehicle is being used. GPS devices can offer peace of mind when monitoring the whereabouts of Teen or Elderly drivers.
Next time a teen decides to take a joy ride in the car… you’ll know exactly where they are headed.
- Monitor employees more efficiently
- Locate and recover missing vehicles
- Check for unauthorized use of vehicles
- Receive tracking information on any internet-enabled computer or cell phone
- Email or text alerts sent when a vehicle exceeds a user-defined speed limit
- Track up to 1000 vehicles with a single account using multiple vehicle groups and user logins
- Easy-to-use mapping software features your company name, logo, and contact information.
- You can even create a link from your company’s website.
Check your account.
All you need is an internet-enabled computer or phone. Installation only takes 10 minutes at your location. Monitor. Locate. Recover.
Insurance Company Average % Discount on Comprehensive Premium for Active GPS *
- AAA Insurance: up to 18%
- AIG Insurance: up to 15%
- AllState Insurance: up to 20%
- CHUBB: up to 20%
- Electric: up to 20%
- Farmers Insurance: up to 15%
- Fireman’s Fund: up to 5%
- Geico: up to 10%
- Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance: up to 15%
- Kemper: 15%
- Liberty Mutual: 5-35%
- Mercury Insurance: up to 30%
- Met Life: up to 20%
- Nationwide Mutual: 5-15%
- Progressive: up to 20%
- Safeco Insurance: up to 10%
- State Farm Insurance: 5-20%
- The Hartford: up to 15%
- Travelers: up to 20%
- USAA Insurance: up to 33%
- Wawanesa Insurance: up to 15%
- 21st Century Insurance: up to 15%
*Discount percentages apply to comprehensive coverages and standard features for your car. These discounts may vary by state and province. Some discounts override others, therefore you may not qualify for all discounts. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten, and not all applicants qualify.